c#/java implementation developer
- Up to £75k + bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Optimus E2E
- 15 Feb 19
Our financial services client is looking for a permanent implementation developer to join their team, based in London.
The primary role will be to implement the company’s software for new and existing clients. This exciting and varied role will involve proof of concept work through to project driven implementation. There is the possibility of travel to client sites across Europe, but this is expected to be on an infrequent basis as they mainly work remotely when required. This role offers the flexibility to work on multiple tech stacks as well as lots of client interaction. The company actively seeks to ensure employees are kept engaged, offering global meets and ensuring employees stay engaged by offering differing roles as they gain knowledge and experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work directly with existing and new clients to implement their software and contribute to software design of reusable customisations.
- Will work closely with direct users, traders and trading managers Integrating market and trade related data between various systems.
- Use varied languages to deliver projects successfully.
Required qualifications and experience:
- 2+ years experience.
- Object orientated programming, C# and Java are favoured
- Working knowledge of Python, SQL, C ++, BI.
- Source Control experience like Git and BitBucket.
- Financial mathematics and experience working with multiple asset classes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Interest in learning new programming languages/frameworks.