We are looking for a Corporate Application Administrator to manage some of the key applications we use to support our customers, both internal and external. Your role will be instrumental in assisting the performance of our customer service.
What You’ll Do
- Support and develop the tools used to support our customers including Zendesk and Ring Central encompassing but not limited to:
- Advance dashboarding and reporting
- Integration management and development (e.g. Zendesk – Ring Central, Salesforce, Jira etc)
- Trigger Management and development
- Identifying areas for expansion of the current services to provide additional benefits to the company and its customers.
- Working with other IT teams to resolve issues which may require collaboration.
- Manage licenses and performing cost management.
- On- and off-boarding Support Engineers
- Suggest and implement Process and software improvements
- Implementation of workflow designs
- Work with project management and process management teams to deliver new initiatives
- Suggest and evaluate new technology upgrades to tools
- Collaborating with IT and other System Admin teams wherever needed.
- Overseeing and executing upgrades and system migrations for optimisation or as part of other projects.
- 5 years’ experience as an application administrator, particularly supporting Zendesk
- Expert knowledge of Zendesk.
- Working knowledge of Ring Central or other telephone systems
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Extremely self-motivated and conscientious
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to describe technical information in easy-to-understand terms.
- Good communication skills.
- Good knowledge of data analytic tools such as Excel and PowerBI
- Ability to take on administration of other applications in short periods of time