Yardi Operations Analyst
Who we're looking for
We are looking for a Yardi Operations Analyst from an accounting background to join our Real Estate Operations function based in London. This is a newly created role and will focus on our ongoing strategy of broadening our use of Yardi, striving for platform excellence and developing knowledge & skills of our business users to make best use of the available technology.
We're a global investment manager. We help institutions, intermediaries and individuals around the world invest money to meet their goals, fulfil their ambitions, and prepare for the future.
We have around 6,000 people on six continents. And we've been around for over 200 years, but keep adapting as society and technology changes. What doesn't change is our commitment to helping our clients, and society, prosper.
We moved into our new HQ in the City of London in 2018. We're close to our clients, in the heart of the UK's financial centre. And we have everything we need to work flexibly.
Our award winning Real Estate department is an integral part of Schroders' Private Assets division. We manage a broad range of real estate funds globally, including open/closed ended direct funds, listed REITs, mutual funds investing in global real estate securities as well as private partnership and multi-manager funds. Schroder Real Estate also manages joint ventures and separate accounts meeting specific client investment objectives.
What you'll do
• Work with accounting teams to document processes and assess areas for improvement
• Assist in the design and delivery of training programs for all new and existing internal users
• Ensure that system user manuals are appropriately updated and are subject to ongoing review
• Gather business requirements and provide support on a wide range of Yardi focused projects
• Assist with ongoing management and governance of Yardi data
• Liaise as needed with production support and the Yardi helpdesk to ensure that the business is supported in efficient resolution of issues
• Make recommendations for areas of process improvement and better adoption of technology
• Implement mechanisms to measure effectiveness and efficiency of processes before and after change.
• Provide ad-hoc support to the Yardi Operations Lead as required
The knowledge, experience and qualifications you need
• Strong experience of working with Yardi Voyager
• Knowledge/understanding of core accounting processes and requirements
• Understanding of property and/or investment management principles
• Strong Business Analysis skills
• Demonstrable experience with process documentation
• Experience of training delivery
• Experience of requirements analysis
The knowledge, experience and qualifications that will help
• Business Analysis qualifications such as IIBA are an advantage
• Experience of Data Migration and onboarding activities would be beneficial
• Knowledge of Yardi Investment Management module would be beneficial
What you'll be like
• May have an accounting background
• A Team player
• Clear and confident communication to both individuals and groups
• Able to communicate technical details to a non-technical audience
• Enthusiastic approach to change
• Able to advise decision making in a structured way with confidence
• Willing to learn
We're looking for the best, whoever they are
Schroders is an equal opportunities employer. You're welcome here whatever your socio-economic background, race, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religious belief, age or disability.