Workforce Planning Analyst
Who are we?
We want to help small businesses win. That's why we're here.
We connect small business owners to investors - to create jobs, help families and power economies - because we believe that people are made to do more. And we want to help them get the finance they need to thrive, creating thousands of jobs as they drive the economy forward.
So, we created the leading online marketplace for small business loans. Our investors have lent £11.4 billion in 143,000 loans to 100,000 small business owners. In a single year, we unlocked 135,000 jobs and contributed £10 billion to the global economy. There's never been a better time to join!
Be part of the team that changes everything. Let's build the place where small businesses can get the funding they need to win and leave a legacy behind, forever. The team
Our Operations Teams are focused on supporting the efficient and accurate flow of 'borrowers' through our lending process. You'll play an integral part in ensuring our Fraud, AML, Payments and Loan Ops teams have the right people in the right places to enable them to go further. What will you be doing?
- Lead the production of Workforce planning data and reporting in Operations Teams
- Develop capacity planning, conduct impact assessments in support of continuous improvement and change projects
- Produce simulations and what-if scenarios to assist with business cases and providing headcount to support decision making in Operations
- Production of daily, weekly and monthly reports and analysis
- Produce accurate workload forecasts accounting for trends and track the impact of operational change activities
- Collation and analysis of performance data and volumes to monitor changes and trends
- Contribute to the long term goals, vision and strategy of the business from a resource planning perspective
It would be advantageous if you have:
- Experienced in an analytical and resource planning capacity.
- Proficient in producing reporting and analysis using Microsoft Excel and GSheets.
- Able to produce accurate workload forecasts and impact assessments for improvement projects
- Experienced in working in a frontline or Operations planning function.
- Able to easily connect with people and demonstrate natural interpersonal skills - including teamwork!
Why join us?
- Experience with Salesforce, SQL and Tableau
- An interest in FinTech and empowering small businesses
We're gearing up for our biggest chapter yet - and it's being driven by all of our Circlers.
We think of ourselves as the career launchpad. A place to develop yourself, fast. Real work. Real experience. Real opportunities to collect skills. Think big remits and huge ownership to make great things happen.
Our vibrant culture is built around potential and creating a place where you can really be you. We keep it agile and open. All voices heard. Because we believe great ideas come from everywhere.
If you show skill and are willing, we'll back you all the way. This is the place to make a positive difference. Join the disruption. Say "I was there". Be a part of it. Build something incredible and make a genuine impact on the lives of many - including yours.
Here at Funding Circle we have a hybrid working policy, for most teams this means we'd like to see you in the office 2-3 days a week. We hope this will give you the chance to connect with your colleagues and work in a way that is most effective for you! It's in our differences that we find our strengths.
We celebrate and support the differences that make you, you. So we're building a culture where difference is valued. We're proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We truly believe diversity makes us better. Want to Build The Incredible? We'd love to hear from you.