Workforce Analytics Team Lead, Vice President
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan Stanley
- 24 Feb 18 2018-02-24
See job description for details
Morgan Stanley is one of the world’s largest diversified financial services companies, with a reputation for excellence in advice and execution on a global scale. The firm maintains leading market positions in its three primary businesses – securities, investment management and credit services. With more than 1200 offices in 41 countries, Morgan Stanley connects people, ideas and capital to help clients achieve their financial aspirations.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career – a place for people to learn, to achieve and to grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
Firm Human Resources is committed to recruiting and retaining talented individuals and positioning them to excel. Our HR professionals provide a full range of services including: human capital planning; creating strategies to attract, develop and reward employees; promoting a diverse workforce; fostering employee engagement; designing competitive pay and benefit plans; and proactively addressing employee matters.
This role will lead and manage the day-to-day activities of the Workforce Analytics team. The team supports all areas of HR and Firm Management with the reporting and analysis of HR data. The team provides specialist technical expertise, advice and support regarding a variety of critical regional processes.
• Create an analytics strategy which enables the measurement of Firm goals
• Utilize onshore/offshore resources appropriately and strategically
• Ensure analytics team becomes more proactive in HR’s role of delivering metrics to the Business
• Be up-to-date with new reporting trends and determine how and when to use as part of EMEA analytics strategy
• Support local Business Partners and Firm Management with urgent requests
• Provide subject matter leadership to senior HR stakeholders and Business Units
• Manage daily activities of the team including onshore/offshore Service Centres
• Along with Regional Head set strategy for the team and put action plan in place to achieve desired outcomes
• Define team standards and provide appropriate feedback to team in timely fashion
• Help to develop careers of permanent employees on the team
Skills required (essential):
• Experience managing teams of 3+ team members
• Thorough attention to detail with excellent prioritization skills (able to handle multiple tasks and projects at the same time)
• Strong time management and organisational abilities
• Excellent communications skills; verbal & written. The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate experience of direct interaction with clients and will be comfortable discussing and presenting materials
• Excellent analytical skills (able to develop and produce meaningful reports from multiple streams of data)
• Advanced Excel skills
• Intermediate MS Access skills
• Strong experience of Business Objects or similar business intelligence tools
• Experience with Tableau
• Poised and self-confident (not afraid to ask questions or speak-up)
• Enjoyment of high volume, fast paced, dynamic environment
The salary for this role is competitive.
The closing dates for applications is 02/03/2018
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.