• To ensure the new regulatory reporting platform (FRS- Wolters Kluwer) delivers accurate and reliable data to meet our reporting obligations.
• Supporting the project team with technical knowledge to assess data mapping requirements, testing and challenging FRS output by validating results against expected values according to current reporting rules.
• Building relationships with the underlying IT data providers to ensure all regulatory data attributes are correctly adequately controlled and owned.
• User Acceptance Testing on system configuration.
• Maintain the necessary documentation to support underlying system interfaces into our reporting systems, including system flow charts, data lineage and SOX documentation.
• Create all documentation required to support the reporting requirements, provide training to reporters.
• Ensure the department adheres to the relevant sections of the Governance and Oversight control framework, Finance System Infrastructure impact. This will cover ‘End User System Controls’.
• Participate in the review of the control environment, process documentation & quality assurance activities.
Comments for Suppliers (Use this area to provide any additional comments to all suppliers. For example, any specific skills to prioritise when looking for profiles, or notifying suppliers of a “Contract to Hire” role.): • Financial products knowledge. Understanding the reporting implications within banking systems, previous banking experience.
• Extensive Regulatory reporting knowledge – CoRep / UK liquidity reporting.
• Exposure to regulatory reporting systems eg. FRS/ STB and an appreciation of the data attributes needed to meet UK and US regulatory reporting needs, understanding data flows & systems interfaces.
• Strong IT skills, especially Excel & Access. Able to develop efficient processes to automate and improve reporting.
• Strong academic background.
• Self-motivated with the ability to work independently within a team structure.
• Fast leaner with good problem solving skills.