up to £125k + bonus Summary:
Exciting opportunity to work at a tech-centric prop trading fund which trades a wide range of financial products, with offices across the globe. Work is organized into small, project-oriented teams, each with the independence and responsibility to make decisions that impact the business.
Windows is the primary desktop operating system, with many core infrastructure services being provided by Windows servers. They are seeking a talented and experienced Windows Developer to build and deploy tools and applications necessary to maintain and enhance the Windows environment.
Joining a highly dedicated team of developers who use multiple programming languages across a variety of platforms, you will be involved in a number of projects alongside writing code. You'll manage the entire development lifecycle, using your mix of strong communication and problem-solving skills to gather requirements and incorporate new features. Requirements:
Benefits and Incentives:
- Demonstrated code-writing experience in a .NET language, GUI applications (WPF preferred), Windows services and Web services (ASP.NET Web API preferred)
- A desire to learn F# and OCaml (experience with any functional languages is ideal)
- Understanding of key Windows Server technologies, especially IIS
- Experience designing MSSQL DB schemas for use with Entity Framework
- Bonus points for data serialisation (JSON.net desirable) and/or web development experience
- Substantial and varied range of project work
- Market-leading compensation
- Exciting and enjoyable company culture, including relaxed dress code, huge emphasis on work-life balance, learning outside of the workplace
- Collaborative and innovative environment where each person has the opportunity to make a significant impact
If you think you're a good match for this role, or would like to hear more, please contact: Andy Stirling-Martin
up to £125k + bonus