Our client is a top 5 global alternatives business who are looking for an ambitious multilingual sales professional to join their growing EMEA team. The sales role will focus on intermediary/ wholesale clients, specifically private banks and wealth managers.
- Contribute to the development of investor business covering both existing and new prospects interested in all the firm’s investment strategies
- Be responsible for the development and execution of the business plan throughout the region
- Proactively identify opportunities in the intermediated space
- Work with senior members of the team to develop a long-term strategy for growth and client development
- Private Banks coverage across Europe
- Present to prospects, clients and advisors
- Develop a strong understanding of the firm's product set and strategies.
- Develop strong client relationships with Private Banks, Family offices, fund of fund and platforms.
- Face-off with internal stakeholders
- Update CRM system
- Conduct research into new sales opportunities across the intermediary space.
- Minimum 5 years in a similar intermediary sales role
- Strong understanding of Alternatives/Private Equity
- Experience and understanding of Financial Intermediaries and third party sales.
- Excellent network
- Strong knowledge across asset classes and understanding of closed-ended funds
- IMC/CFA or CAIA
- Proven sales experience and build new business.
- Self-starter and highly organised.
- Excellent work ethic
- Experience with salesforce
- Fluency in an additional European Language (ideally German)