We are currently hiring for multiple Marketing Manager level positions working as part of an Asset Manager that will sit across, private clients, intermediaries or wholesale client audiences.
- Execute effective global / local initiatives across the markets.
- Establish a reporting framework against agreed KPIs and analyse Return on Investment.
- Implement campaign and activities in line with the agreed Marketing plan, budget and activity schedule.
- Work with agencies and third parties to deliver initiatives and assets to time and in budget.
- Provide assets for use online, at events or in collateral.
- Execute Global Business Line campaigns and Marketing communications activity for countries with little or no Marketing resources
To be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
- Degree level of qualification
- Ideally from Financial Services/Investment Management background.
- A range of Brand and Marketing Communications planning and execution experience.
- Proven experience of working on content management particularly in the digital space.
- Understanding Private clients/Wholesale or Intermediary audiences.