Wellbeing and Benefits Manager - £60 000 My client, a top tier law firm and one of the best in its speciality, has a brand new opportunity for a Wellbeing and Benefits Manager.
Far more enlightened than most firms in the City, this highly professional company takes a great deal of care of its employees physical and mental health. Not only does this include the wellbeing package that you will be responsible for but their attitude to flexible working as well.
This position will be the driving force behind Wellbeing across the London and Global offices and give every employee the opportunity to be their best.
- Design, Support and execute wellbeing projects
- Examine, improve and own the processes that provide feedback
- Analyse metrics to indicate value (or lack of) so initiatives can be finetuned
- Event Management, owning the logistics and being the responsible point of contact
- Full management of National and Global insurances including renewals , liaising with brokers and being the first point of contact for all claims.
- Building relationships with vendors
- Enhancing the benefit offering when opportunities arise through benefit renewals.
- Experience with Wellbeing or a genuine passion
- Experience with managing International Insurances
- (The above two items are the most important aspects. Without these, no candidates can be considered no matter how good they are in other areas.
- Good MS Office knowledge. At least an ability to do v-lookups and pivot tables
Candidates should also have
- At least 6 years strong generic benefits experience
- Familiarity with HR Systems and the ability to run and understand reports
- Someone who is proactive, a team player is not too precious to get down and into the administration tasks.
- Experience improving processes
- Must have worked in a corporate setting. If your firm doesn't have an HRIS then this is not the role for you.