- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley
- 20 Apr 19
Exciting opportunity to support the Digital Development Team
- Maintain and develop new functionality
- Help with content development and content repurposing
- Provide troubleshooting assistance and support for colleagues and users.
- Monitor SEO performance and integrate web best practices and standards
- Ensure online services are designed to the highest specifications, both digitally and visually
- Exciting Web Development Opportunities
Key Skills Required
- Proficient understanding of HTML5, CSS3 and media queries
- Ability to work within online, asset-based, content management systems (ideally Squiz Matrix)
- Knowledge of asset management systems and data formats (e.g. metadata, XML, JSON)
- Strong grasp of SEO and performance optimization tools (PageSpeed)
- Strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards
- You will have an eye for good user experiences and be keen to deliver well tested mark-up with high levels of usability, accessibility and functionality.
- Experience of liaisig with stakeholders
- Understanding of application programming interfaces (APIs)
- Understanding of Progressive Web Applications
- Good knowledge of Adobe CC and Adobe development environments
- Understanding of search-based applications
- A keen interest in staying up to date with the latest digital news, developments and trends
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.