Initiate, build, lead, manage and monitor digital communication projects, channels and content supporting AXA IM ambition, strategy, development and reputation.
• Contribute pro-actively to the wider Corporate Communications team’s strategic objectives / initiatives / guidelines /action plans by bringing digital communications activity to life in a relevant, timely and successful way.
• Lead and manage initiatives, projects and campaigns from a web and social media perspective- in a 360 ° digital view and interacting with all involved stakeholders and other communication channels.
• For projects which impact digital communications channels: analyse business needs and KPIs and propose the most appropriate digital comms experience and action plan to achieve the goals, including (but not limited to):
o Web experience: organic and paid search recommendations, analytics and reporting needs, accessibility needs, UX/UI, platform evolutions.
o Social media experience: recommendations of channel strategy, creation of relevant editorial content for social channels, scheduling, promoting via internal social media ambassadors and paid social activity.
o Ensure digital communications strategy is rolled out effectively across all relevant channels and markets (working with the wider team and Digital Leads as needed)
• Liaising with relevant partner agencies to brief them and discuss, challenge, and implement recommendations: Croud, Socialyse, Reputation Squad and Pattrn.
• Advise and support local Digital Leads (especially for flagship websites) and contribute to successful digital community governance.
• Think & act global: interacting with global functions and all countries.
• Monitor and report, with appropriate tools, on web & social channels and content activities performance in an ongoing digital ecosystem improvement perspective.
• Digital (social media, social intelligence, web marketing, SEO, analytics, accessibility, UX, web design, editorial etc.)
• Communication / Marketing
• Project management
• 5 years’ experience
Knowledge and Skills
• Digital / Marketing / Comm project management
• Asset management and financial interest
• Ability to manage a set of tasks and deadlines
• Client / Results /Efficiency focused
• Innovation & curiosity mindset
• Adaptation capacities
• Ability to anticipate needs and work to tight deadlines
• Team spirit
• English / French