- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- iwoca Ltd
- 25 Apr 19
iwoca is breaking down the barriers that stop Europe's 20 million small businesses from accessing finance. Traditional bank loans have slow application processes, inflexible terms and burdensome criteria. In contrast, we use cutting-edge technology to offer flexible access to credit with a five minute application process and a decision in hours.
Since 2012, we've lent over £400 million to over 20,000 businesses across Europe. Our customers include everything from cafés to car dealers, salons to solicitors. Along the way we have built a sophisticated technology platform, won numerous awards and grown a fun, and vibrant team.
However, we're still near the start of our journey - our aim is to finance a million small businesses within a decade and so we need more smart, hands-on people to help us reach this goal.
We're looking for our first Web Analyst to establish digital journey mapping and insights as a critical input into product and marketing decisions.
- Take ownership of all digital analytics projects
- Identify tracking requirements, implement, test, deploy and maintain digital tracking infrastructure. Ensure tracking integrity for new features, products and digital media campaigns.
- Create measurement plans for digital conversion funnel: mapping customer behaviour by segment, defining metrics and setting optimisation goals (together with Product, Marketing and Data Science teams)
- Work with Product and Marketing on A/B tests, provide digital journey insights and recommendations
- At least 2 years of experience as a Web/Digital Analyst, ideally in a startup environment
- Proven track record in getting actionable insights using digital tracking tools (e.g. Google Analytics 360, Hotjar etc.)
- Experience in implementing and deploying tags using Tag Management Systems (e.g. Google Tag Manager)
- Superb analytical skills, ideally with some understanding of probabilistic testing
- Business acumen and excellent communication, ability to explain complex technical issues in context of business impact and in plain English
- Relentlessly curious about latest digital innovation
In addition to a competitive salary, we also provide the following:
- A smart, fun and internationally diverse team - together, we represent over 35 different nationalities
- Company retreats in great locations - we have at least two per year in places like the French Alps and by the Spanish seaside
- A really lovely office in central London - we're right by Tottenham Court Road, and close to the bars, theatres and restaurants in Soho and Fitzrovia
- Pool, ping pong, foosball tables and tournaments, morning yoga and an ever-growing number of active clubs (you can set up your own!) - such as climbing, chess, cycling, football, running, boxing, etc
- Regular novelty perks such as free massages, which can be proposed by anyone in the team
- Plenty of drinks and snacks in our office kitchen
- Cycle-to-work scheme for great value bikes
- Company-wide talks with internal and external speakers
- Enhanced maternity/paternity leave and shared parental leave
- Stock options for all employees after 6 months within the business
- 25 days holiday a year, plus all UK Bank holidays, plus a day off for your birthday
- The opportunity to give your time to support a charity of your choice, via a paid volunteering day
- Additional leave so that you can take more time to go travelling or to study, outside of your holiday allowance