Sun Global is an idea-centric wealth and investment management firm for Professional Investors, covering emerging and developed markets. Ahead of the curve and constantly adapting to shift in the economic landscape, we integrate creative thought, strategic insight and a client orientated approach to provide financial solutions to tackle complex Wealth Management, Investment Advisory, Securities Trading and Corporate Finance briefs. Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Build and nurture a self-sourced book of HNW/ UHNWI individuals / families with a view to generarating a profitable business for the Private Wealth unit
- Be proactive and act as an entrepreneur to increase Sun Global’s exposure within the target market, carrying out business development and networking to identify new areas for growth and client acquisition.
- Undertake responsibility for the performance of the desk and achieving targets set out.
- Ensure all KYC, AML and other Compliance screenings are adhered to the highest standard to ensure quality and compliant onboarding and ongoing monitoring of client relationships.
- Be the first point of contact for all managed clients, delivering the highest degree of client service standards.
- Transferrable client book in the first 12 months- minimum £30 M
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- Proven experience in a client facing Wealth Management or Financial Planning role for a Private Client / Wealth Management firm is a must.
- Qualified to a minimum of RDR Level 4 and CF30.
- Bachelors or Masters level Degree in a business / finance related discipline.
- Can demonstrate consistent ability to develop and forge successful business relationships within the wealth management and financial planning arena.
- Demonstrable knowledge of financial markets and investment.
- A strong existing network of professional connections would be a distinct advantage.
- Ability to operate within a compliant framework and adhere to corporate and regulatory quality standards
- Strong communication and presentation skills with the ability to plan and prioritise workloads
- A high level of initiative and enthusiasm with the ability to identify opportunities within the market
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, Excel and PowerPoint
- Provide holistic wealth advice to developing new private client HNW business opportunities through networking and referrals.
- Developing financial plans for prospective or existing clients, providing them with the appropriate advice, financial products and investments, developing plans and pursuing leads.
- Role reports into the Head, Private Client Group who reports into the CEO.
Key Qualifications / Experience
- 5+ years’ experience as a private banker, with 4 or more years as an acquirer of assets/clients.
- An existing network within clients in the target market segment should ideally already be in place
- A proven track record of cultivating new relations through offering high quality investment services and advice
- Ability to work with senior staff and progress with strategic initiatives, supporting the wider business objectives of Sun Global
- Located in London (Must be flexible to travel)
What you'll get in return
- Excellent compensation package
- Strong team culture and office atmosphere
- Professional coaching and career development
- Salary up to GBP 70,000 annually