Wealth Planning Assistant - Other job functions London - Great Britain
Our expert wealth planning team work with individuals, families and corporate small and medium sized enterprises to find effective ways to grow, protect and pass on wealth covering a number of advisory areas: Protection, Savings and Investments, retirement planning and Estate Planning. The Wealth Planning Assistant will provide administrative support to Wealth Planners within the UK Domestic Wealth Planning team. Interpretation of post meeting notes and information, research relating to existing policies and investments. Collaborate with Wealth Planners to ensure that advice is delivered within an agreed timescale
Whilst experience is important, finding the right person who live and breathe our values is something we're passionate about. We've got to where we are today by being full of team spirit and driving innovation. If you're looking to build a lasting career here at Societe Generale, we encourage everyone to share the responsibility and commitment together
All our positions are open to people with disabilities Profile Roles and Responsibilities
Skills and Experience
- Liaise with private bankers and assistant bankers on new business, process new business through to completion covering all aspects of the business cycle and enter client and product data on the Wealth Planning front office system.
- Carrying out research on client existing situation (requesting and checking all current information)
- Place external deposits and process deposit maturities within Offshore Bonds. Communicate effectively to our external providers, dealing with Offshore Bond withdrawals, SIPP drawdown, obtaining quotations and other relevant information.
- Provide Management Information within defined guidelines and timescales.
- General administration duties including scanning, archiving, preparing invoices, chasing outstanding invoices. Assist Wealth Planner's with planning travel arrangements and arranging meetings.
- CII Certificate in Financial Administration or equivalent experience.
- Studying towards the CII Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning - RDR level 4.
- Experience or interest in wealth management or private banking
- Strong communication skills, customer services and client facing skills, ability to liaise with external providers.
- Technical exposure to SIPP's, GPP's, EPP's. Occupational Pension Schemes, SSAS, Offshore Bonds, EIS/VCT's, Drawdown, Annuities.
If you feel you have the required experience and qualifications, then please apply to the SG Resourcing Team, and we will manage your application. At Societe Generale, we believe our people are our strength and are core to the success of our business. As such, we search for, recruit and appoint the best available person on the basis of aptitude and ability, regardless of sex, marital or civil partnership status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, pregnancy, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, belief or gender reassignment.
Kleinwort Hambros has a wealth of experience in helping individuals, families, entrepreneurs, charities and their advisers to manage their financial assets, whether they are based in the UK or overseas.
At Kleinwort Hambros, we know how to simplify life's financial challenges. We also understand the importance of creating a strong relationship with our clients. Driven by shared values of team spirit, commitment, responsibility and innovation, all our teams are focused on delivering a truly personal service. All our staff, regardless of their role, help create better, deeper, more personal relationships with our clients, while offering them a greater level of service and opportunity.
We understand the importance of creating strong relationships and are looking for ambitious individuals to join our growing team. Working within our Private Banking arena you will have a clear focus on our key fundamental of managing relationships as we serve several thousand clients with a strong British heritage and a portfolio of niche international teams. What makes us different? Our offering is extensive; we are one of the few that can deliver an end to end suite of asset management services.
Job code: 19000F99
Business unit: Kleinwort Hambros
Starting date: 22/07/2019
Date of publication: 12/07/2019