LONDON - CANARY WHARF
As a Barclays Wealth Manager, you will be identifying, planning and developing new wealth management relationships. You will have the opportunity to get involved in presenting to clients as a key representative of the bank and an investment professional, to a variety of audiences. You will also be achieving personal and team goals for new assets, clients and revenues. What will you be doing?
• Working on your own volition to achieve personal objectives and assist in achieving team targets for: new clients/ assets/ revenues
• Becoming a 'go to' person within the team and key contact for banking products, credit advice and client queries
• Being the key interface between the client and other parts of the Barclays group, including wealth advisory, discretionary portfolio management and the investment advisory teams
• Discussing markets, their issues and opportunities with clients
• Utilising the banker toolset and systems platforms and challenge current standards to continuously improve quality What we're looking for:
• Achieving RDR level four, including securities and derivatives / level six (desired)
• Being effective in gaining an in-depth understanding of client's needs and advising on a diverse range of wealth management solutions
• Delivering high quality bespoke advice, maximising value for our clients and negotiate the best commercial outcome
• Having excellent market exposure and multi-disciplined wealth management expertise and excellent business development/cold calling skills Skills that will help you in the role:
• Having excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Having an entrepreneurial spirit but also have a collegiate approach.
• Willing to embrace a challenge and an evolving/changing environment.
• Displaying a constructive approach with the ability to relate to and accommodate a diverse range of personalities. Regulated Role:
This role is deemed as a Certified role under the PRA & FCA - Individual Accountabilities Regulations and may require you to hold mandatory regulatory qualifications or the minimum qualifications to meet internal company benchmarks Where will you be working?
In the heart of Canary Wharf, our headquarters at Churchill Place boasts onsite amenities such as; a gym, staff restaurant and deli bar, and is easily accessible by tube and bus links. With a population of around 5000 staff the atmosphere is second to none with a real buzz being created around the offices within.
Interested and want to know more about Barclays? Visit home.barclays/who-we-are/ for more details. Our Values
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. Our values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our colleagues. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it. Our Diversity
We aim to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to our vision and goals. Our Benefits
Our customers are unique. The same goes for our colleagues. That's why at Barclays we offer a range of benefits, allowing every colleague to choose the best options for their personal circumstances. These include a competitive salary and pension, health care and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be. We are proud of our dynamic working options for colleagues. If you have a need for flexibility, then please discuss this with us.
We will consider applications from job share applicants