Redstone Private Banking Search are currently working with a Global Wealth and Investment Manager who are looking to grow their team of Wealth Advisers covering the UK Market.
Redstone Private Banking Search are leaders in the global provision of search solutions for the international private banking and wealth management markets. With coverage of a wide variety of Private Banks, Boutiques, Family Offices, Wealth Managers, Fund Managers and Investment Houses, Redstone Private Banking can offer tailored search solutions in a changing industry.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Deliver bespoke financial advice to high net worth clients based in UK;
- Provide and ongoing service to an existing client following of £10m to £100m;
- Work independently as a Partner in the business in order to develop and feel rewarded from both partnerships with clients and peers;
- Review clients’ portfolios accordingly following ongoing service agreements;
- Clearly identify client needs, analyse and research the market in order to make suitable recommendations;
Key Qualifications / Experience
- A minimum of 5 years ‘experience with track records of building a client portfolio;
- Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning, Level 4 qualification;
- Excellent communication skills in English, any additional language;
- Clear understanding of Money Laundering Regulations;
- Located in London, UK;