WFS Ops - Product & Strategic Delivery SFTR – Business Support Consultant
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description Responsibilities:
- Act as point person for all SFTR related issues within the Region.
- Design and document new business requirements to drive change or enhancements to regulatory reporting platform for SFTR.
- Perform impact assessments to understand the impact on Operations, across all front-office assets (including Rates, Credit, SPG, Exotics, FX, Commodities, Equities, Futures, Repos and Bonds), of new guidelines published by regulators.
- Drive delivery of all project deliverables including business case, requirements, project planning, testing, implementation, and closing.
- Identify, analyze and manage risks, issues and interdependencies, escalating as necessary and ensure project tasks are completed according to established timelines
- Ensure that project delivery is carried out according to the defined scope.
- Appropriate tracking and monitoring are imposed throughout the implementation and post successful completion.
- Collaborate with Technology and Operations teams to comply with reporting obligations.
- Ensure that the project is rolled out across asset classes and multiple functional trade reporting projects.
- Maintain up to date working knowledge of the industry and ensure that the organization's interests are taken into account.
Market Skills and Certifications Requirements:
- Experience with end-to-end, front-to-back Change Management within Capital Markets.
- Knowledge of OTC Derivatives through from trade capture to back-office
- Experience documenting Testing Strategies, coordinating testing efforts across multiple platforms and business functions, capturing and documentation of UAT results, creation of test scripts and managing the pass/fail process of all test procedures.
- Working knowledge and implementation experience within Regulatory Transaction Reporting- CFTC, HKMA, CAD, EMIR, MIFID is a plus
- Working knowledge of industry trade repositories (ie. DTCC) is a plus
- Experience with implementation of strategic control framework across multiple reporting requirements and regimes.
- Ability to interface between the business and technology teams, work collaboratively and communicate effectively with stakeholders in IT, Operations, Product Control and the Business.
- Ability to understand problems, identify solutions and develop clear options and recommendations.
- Experience with both waterfall and agile approaches to project delivery
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.