Prominent European technology start-up/ scale-up is keen to hire Sales Consultants/ Account Executives across their different European offices for their WCM/ HCM product suite. Helping to meet both today’s and tomorrow’s business challenges by bringing industry-first, intelligent technologies to managing their clients most valuable resource: Human Capital. The firm is looking to hire a dynamic Sales Consultant for their UK region, with native English speaking skills with WCM/ HCM product experience.
This is an opportunity to leverage one’s Human Capital Management (HCM)/ Work Force Management (WFM) sales experience to present and demonstrate the value of next generation SaaS HCM/ WFM Applications to prospect customers.
Due to the employee friendly culture in this firm, the incumbent has the opportunity to remotely work from home from their location.
- Responsible for promoting and growing the existing HCM and WFM (Workforce Management) client base and generating new client relationships and satisfaction
- Performing solution demonstrations
- Customising presentations for specific audiences and business issues.
- Creating proof of concepts that suit the prospect or client’s environment.
- Qualify, consolidate, and prioritize requirements for the sales demo.
- Primary liaison between the field and supporting functions for product positioning, fit and support, including addition of new capabilities as available from engineering.
- Answer questions from potential customers. Discuss upgrade possibilities for existing clients. Assist prospects in understanding technical installation and integration issues.
- Provide support for RFP/RFIs, proposals and other sales-support communications
- Participate in seminars, trade shows, and other marketing activities in order to promote awareness of the company’s solutions.
- Maintain thorough understanding and up to date knowledge of products.
- Native fluent in English
- Experience with HCM/ WFM software
- Comfortable and confident in public speaking settings
- Able to present technical concepts in a clear manner to customers through demos and proposals
- Good writing, editing, communications and interpersonal skills