Voice Solution Consultant - 15 Months FTC
At M&G our vision is: to become the best loved and most successful savings and investment business
and we're looking for people who are excited about joining us on our journey. We're digitally transforming and investing heavily in technology and innovation to develop new and improved customer propositions that really raise the bar for our customers. To help us achieve our vision we're looking for exceptional people who live our values and behaviours and who can inspire others; embrace change; deliver results and keep it simple.
We know that an inclusive environment makes us more accessible and ensures we attract, engage, promote and retain exceptional people. We welcome applications from all individuals regardless of age, gender/gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity/nationality, disability, or military service and welcome those who have taken career breaks. We will consider flexible working arrangements or home working arrangements for any of our roles. What you can expect from us:
We are committed to creating an environment where you can be exceptional at all you do. To help us deliver this, we promise to:
How do we support our employees:
- Challenge Your Limits by creating a stimulating working environment and providing opportunities for you to be involved in meaningful and challenging work
- Support Your Aspirations with a commitment to learning and development that helps you achieve and build your experience with people who want you to succeed
- Value Your Input whereby leaders and managers will involve you in key decisions, listen to your thoughts and recognise the important contribution you make
- Balance Your Life through a work life partnership that focuses on making this an inclusive, diverse and friendly place to work and offers the flexibility and support that enables everyone to be at their best
All M&G plc employees will be supported in the workplace through our M&G Employee Assistance Programme (EAP). If you need counselling, confidential financial or legal advice. The service is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and offers access to qualified professionals who can provide specialist information, advice and support on many issues. It offers a broad range of services, including help with family issues, maintaining work/life balance and mental health support.
M&G is embarking on a project to transform its contact centres away from a number of different voice applications onto a single enterprise Cloud Based Contact Centre (CCaaS) platform. The programme will therefore consolidate and transition services off the existing platforms onto a single solution within the next 15 months for three different business units. We require a senior delivery lead and a technologist to support.
- Document 'As Is' configuration of voice platform and integrations including high and low level design
- Ensure existing functionality and configuration are mapped appropriately to new solution and testing recommendations are produced
- Take design through appropriate governance forums and framework to ensure wider technical community awareness and sign off
- Handle technical design queries and work with business to agree solution in timely manner
- Must be able to communicate complex technical matters into basic business language
- Must be able to work in a fast paced and agile environment and be prepared to roll up sleeves
- Able to demonstrate work with multi product technologies and integration in to single solution.
- Good understanding of Avaya contact centre portfolio needed
- Network knowledge desirable
Recruiter: Frazer Wilson
Closing date for applications: 21/03/21
We live by four behaviours at M&G and we ask all our employees to:
- Inspire Others - Support and encourage each other, creating an environment where everyone can contribute and succeed
- Embrace Change - Be open to change, willing to be challenged and able to adapt quickly and imaginatively to new ideas
- Deliver Results - Focus on outcomes, set high standards and deliver with energy and determination
- Keep it Simple - Cut through complexity and bureaucracy, be clear and decisive and never overcomplicate things