Voice Recording Litigation Support
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan Stanley
- 19 Nov 18
See job description for details
Enterprise Network Services (ENS) Department is responsible for a complex multi-platform global voice and data network that supports a world-leading financial services company. Within ENS, the Voice Recording team has operational responsibility for Morgan Stanley's voice recording infrastructure, the recording platforms, and managing the voice recordings themselves.
As member of the Voice Recording Litigation Team, the candidate will assist in expanding team scope with:
- Work on incoming litigation/voice recording operations request tickets
- Participate in voice recording provisioning for platforms where applicable
- Take active part in the request for data process
- Assist in identifying voice recordings to be extracted and engage the correct teams, extract independently for platforms where applicable
- Execute and provide Call Detail Records
- Collect metrics and create reports related to firm voice recording systems
- Manage vendor escalations and issues highlighted by the regulators
- Communicates with both Business, Legal & Compliance and the Voice Recording infrastructure teams
- Oversees the processes, platforms and constraints of voice recording systems
- Identify and implement process optimization and automation opportunities
- Review and remediate voice recording compliance issues
- Periodic voice recording status and exception reviews; troubleshoot issues, escalate/resolve issues independently by collaborating with the stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Knowledge of voice telephony systems
- Ability to prioritize along with good time management skills
- Ability to work both individually and as part of a team
- High level of initiative, proactive approach
- Sense of ownership/accountability
- Flexible and adaptable to meet the team's needs
- Honest, hardworking and reliable
- Exceptional precision
- Familiarity with Voice Recording as a service
- Excellent reporting skills
- Ability to use Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint)
- Experience with at least one Voice Recording platform is a plus (Voice Print, Cybertech, or NICE NDR/NTR/Fusion)
- Familiarity with scripting languages (e.g. Python)
- Ability to use Unix command line
- Prior work experience with Legal/Compliance technology services
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximize their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.