Vice president, Vendor Management, Technology, Global Bank £95,000 + Benefits
- £95,000 + Excellent benefits
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Aston Carter Ltd
- 21 Feb 18 2018-02-21
Senior Vendor Management Professional Needed
My client, a leading global bank, is searching for a senior vendor management professional to be responsible for managing all vendor engagements within the bank’s central technology function. This is a highly visible role, facing off to the Chief Technology Officer, Chief Information Officer, Chief Data Officer and Global Head of Digital as key stakeholders.
Within the Bank’s Technology functions there are a number of key initiatives; the transformation of existing software and platforms, addressing technology risks, issues and partnerships and establishing a vendor management capability that is fit for the growth the bank expects to see over the next 10 years.
The incoming candidate will be responsible for overseeing existing contracts with software, resource and consulting service providers. They will also be responsible for the execution of Statements of Work, Managed Service Agreements and agreeing terms between the vendor and internal functions such as procurement, legal and respective boards.
As a result, my client is looking for somebody of the following experience:
- Extensive knowledge of the technology or digital industry, with experience working in them
- Extensive experience in Vendor Management, or Supplier contract management or procurement
- Experience working in a large FTSE100 or complex organisation, working across a large, matrixed environment
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Strong data and reporting skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Proven ability to work in a large, global team and ability to manage relationships of different dynamics
If this is you and you would like to take your career to the next level, please apply below