Vice President, Transactional Banking
Vice President, Transactional Banking - BFS013709
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it.
Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey! Are you the one we are looking for? Inviting applications for the role of Vice President, Transaction Banking Practice Leader
This role requires an executive with industry expertise and domain depth across Trade and Cash management products and services with comprehensive understanding of banking market. The candidate should be proficient in the fundamentals of advisory, client relationship management, consultative selling and solution offering formulation. The ideal candidate should
He/she should furthermore understand the fundamentals of business development & go-to-market strategy, client relationship management, leading delivery, and driving creative experience led solutions for our clients. These industry leading outcomes, using experience-based and design-led thinking, are created by stitching together our services into compelling stories that answer our client’s most critical transformation needs. Responsibilities
Qualifications we seek in you!
- Focus on driving revenue growth, profitability, solution development, delivery excellence, customer satisfaction with existing and new banking client in Transaction Banking space
- Identify, create, and grow client relationships in collaboration with the client sales team led by the Lead Client Partner.
- Assess client’s strategic goals and business objectives and identify potential Genpact solutions or offerings to meet the client’s needs
- Architect cohesive and compelling strategic outcomes for our clients that integrate our services based on a synthesis of client business needs, emerging technology and industry trends, research, and available analytics
- Collaborate with the sales team and Lead Client Partner to drive sales pipeline growth of multi-competency deals.
- Participate in the presales process including but not limited to RFP/RFI responses, Point of View management, bid management, price management and overall deal solutioning
- Relevant experience in consulting, sales, or internal advisory roles in risk or assurance roles
- Well rounded hands on experience within Trade and Cash – sales, products, implementation.
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of banking market, Trade Finance, cash management, operations, branch operation, credit skills.
- Network of relationships in Banking and Capital Markets
- Experience in providing advisory solutions (communicating broad strategic initiatives) and building relationships at CXO level
- Ability to influence a team of peers and stakeholders not in direct line of supervision
- Displays the key tenets of Genpact’s culture…i.e. Curiosity, Incisiveness and Courageousness on a bedrock of Integrity. Demonstrates the intellectual agility and curiosity needed to bring incisive perspectives and innovative approaches to a discussion. Decisiveness and comfort taking risks when working with ambiguity
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
- Strong Interpersonal / Communication Skills/ Clear Thinker /Team Player
- Ability to work in diverse environment and deal with ambiguity.
Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Job Vice President
Primary Location United Kingdom-London
Education Level Master's / Equivalent
Job Posting Apr 19, 2021, 4:15:18 PM
Unposting Date Jun 18, 2021, 6:29:00 PM
Master Skills List Operations
Job Category Full Time