Vice President Product Specialist
Description Business Overview:
- Primary Location: United Kingdom,England,London
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Product Management
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 19033864
Citi's Banking, Capital Markets and Advisory division is comprised of over 20 different groups, many of which are hybrids between Investment Banking and Sales and Trading. This unique mix of groups drives the fixed income and equities markets by providing products and liquidity for our clients. Typical responsibilities includes managing overall fixed income and equity relationships as well as dialogue with corporate clients; originating, marketing, structuring and executing fixed income and equity transactions; and demonstrating ways to limit interest rate and credit risk through the use of derivatives.
The Issuer Services business delivers bespoke capital market transaction services to a wide variety of clients including banks, corporations, lawyers and governments around the world. Specific transaction services are delivered in connection with Corporate Debt, Restructuring, Structured Finance, MandA, Project Finance and Depositary Receipts. Key Responsibilities:
• Execute and manage client transactions through review, negotiation and execution of relevant documentation in relation to project finance transactions e.g. intercreditor agreements, security pledge documents.
• Manage a portfolio of project finance transactions and act as a focal point for allocated clients
• Ensure accurate set up and maintenance of transactions including cash and custody accounts and Citidirect
• Assist with coordination and accurate recording of post-signing security arrangements for project finance transactions and ongoing administration.
• Ensure appropriate client/account management coverage including annual reviews and KYC renewals
• Ensure all appropriate approvals are in place prior to deal closure including KYC, deal review, trustee approvals
• Participate in deal review as appropriate
• Ensure billing/legal invoicing is current and accurate
• Liaise with Operations regarding the implementation of new transactions as required
• Ensure accurate creation, verification and actioning of diary dates for future events derived from relevant documentation
• Ensure accurate opening, verification, management and closure as appropriate of cash and custody accounts on and offshore
• Build and develop client relationships
• Provide support to Sales on new business prospects as required
• Contribute to audit and control activities
• Any other duties as required Qualifications Knowledge/Experience:
• Knowledge of the Issuer Corporate Trust product and market essential
• Working knowledge of Project Finance transactions desirable
• Understanding of transaction documentation, deal execution and / or legal experience
• Fiduciary legal experience advantageous.
• Good client skills. Skills/Competencies:
• Strong transaction management / execution and negotiation skills.
• Proven inter-personal/communication skills.
• Strong administrative skills
• Strong negotiation skills
• Ability to prioritise.
• Strong PC skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint) Qualifications:
• Degree(s): University/good secondary school education.
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience. Valuing Diversity:
Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organisational success. Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer