Vice President, Money Market Sales
We are looking for an experienced Sales professional to develop and generate money market (MM) deposits and short term funding within EMEA, while also promoting EMEA Global Markets Division (EGMD) Treasury within EMEA.
Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG) is one of the world’s leading financial groups. Headquartered in Tokyo and with approximately 350 years of history, MUFG is a global network with 1100 offices in over 40 countries. The Group has over 140,000 employees and about 300 entities offering services including commercial banking, trust banking, securities, credit cards, consumer finance, asset management and leasing.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following.
- Promoting money market business within EMEA, with an emphasis on sovereign/public entities and financial institutions. This role will focus on increasing deposit balances in line with EMEA EGMD funding targets
- Executing money market customer business, managing relevant business administration (including call and visit report) and attending regular client meetings and visits where there exists appropriate business rationale
- Producing MM deposit desk MIS, developing and maintaining MM deposit counterparty database and developing sales dashboard. Taking lead on system enhancements and new project initiatives
- Coordinating with EMEA offices for MM deposit gathering activity - with focus on high quality (size and tenor) deposits.
- Acting as primary point of contact for EMEA Operations Department (EOD), EMEA Compliance Division (ECOD) and EMEA Global Markets Division (EGMD) planning for client onboarding.
- Having oversight and responsibility for maintenance and management of onboarding and KYC processed and maintaining dealing mandates, SSIs and desk procedures.
Success in the role will require the following.
- Degree educated and/or equivalent qualification/experience.
- Accomplished Sales person with a proven track record of marketing and on-boarding new money market clients and growing successful money market franchises (not trading).
- Experience selling a wide range of money market products , especially structured deposits to professional investors such as central banks and asset managers.
- Full grasp of macro and micro money market factors.
- Strong presentation skills - comfortable in front of key clients and large audiences.
- Team focused, resourceful, tenacious and target orientated.
- Meticulous attention to detail and works well under pressure with multiple tasks at hand.
- Strives for excellence and always looking to improve working environment and client experience.
MUFG Bank, (a member of MUFG, a global financial group) is committed to embracing diversity and building an inclusive culture where all employees are valued, respected and their opinions count. We support the principles of equality, diversity and inclusion in recruitment and employment, and oppose all forms of discrimination on the grounds of age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy and maternity, race, gender reassignment, religion or belief and marriage or civil partnership.
We make our recruitment decisions in a non-discriminatory manner in accordance with our commitment to identifying the right skills for the right role and our obligations under the law.