Working on a project by project basis to support Directors and Managing Directors in the Investment Banking Team in the origination and execution of Corporate Advisory transactions. This role will also provide support and guidance to Interns, Analysts and Associates where appropriate.
- Day to day management of project execution with guidance from the Managing Director as appropriate;
- Management of Analysts and Associates within the deal team;
- Prioritise, delegate and supervise the completion of tasks ensuring compliance with the relevant law and regulation;
- Define complex modelling tasks clearly and accurately and take responsibility of the output;
- Identify skills gap within the team and work constructively to develop these in cooperation with the Staffer and HR;
- Proactive management of day to day client relationships and key client contacts on all execution matters. Management of client meetings;
- Contribution of ideas for winning new clients or mandates;
- Development of internal and external network.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
- At least 5 years experience in M&A from a reputable Investment Bank/Boutique.
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent with a minimum 2:1 grade.
- Completion of CISI Level 3 Certification in Corporate Finance would be advantageous.
- Strong valuation and financial modelling skills required.
- Excellent Excel, PowerPoint and Word skills.
- Highly numerate.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbally.
- Highly organised and reliable, self-starter, motivated and ambitious.
- Team player capable of fitting in with the culture.