Vice President, International Placement Agent, London, UK
We are working with a leading independent global placement agent focused on raising capital primarily from institutional investors for real assets, real estate, impact/sustainability, credit and private equity funds. It is differentiated by the breadth of activities across asset classes, a strategic approach to capital raising, a knowledge-based approach to sales and an ability to offer clients a bespoke solution that ranges from a full global placement to a regional or investor-specific assignment.
They are now seeking a seasoned Vice President to work primarily on the project management and origination of private equity, real estate, infrastructure, impact/sustainability and credit funds, separate account and co-investment opportunities.
This is a client-facing role and our client is seeking a highly motivated individual who enjoys working in a dynamic environment with excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Consider business development ideas across their offered strategies
- Work with distribution teams across asset classes to identify focus sectors and strategies, undertaking top-down analysis to identify target and/or approach managers
- Review/analyse all leads, including in-bound and referral funds
- Perform detailed due diligence on potential clients
- Provide strategic guidance on the overall execution of the fundraising in conjunction with senior leadership
- Manage work processes and team resources to meet deadlines
- Draft private placement memoranda and other investor marketing materials such as pitch books and due diligence questionnaires
- Regular client interaction, maintaining open lines of communication at all times
- At least 10+ years' work experience, and at least 5 years of direct project management and origination experience within the alternative asset space, with preferred work experience to include investment banking, asset management or accounting industries
- Enjoys working in a dynamic environment with excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-starting critical yet strategic thinker who can further develop the project management and origination efforts of the firm