Vice President, FX Sales (France, Belgium, Luxembourg)
Due to a recent move, we are looking for an experienced Foreign Exchange (FX) Sales professional to take charge of the France, Belgium and Luxemburg (FraBeLux) corporate clients in MUFG's Global Markets Division (EGMD) Global Customer Marketing Group in compliance with the procedures for approval authorisation on overseas management matters (Global Market Unit).
Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG) is one of the world’s leading financial groups. Headquartered in Tokyo and with approximately 350 years of history, MUFG is a global network with 1100 offices in over 40 countries. The Group has over 140,000 employees and about 300 entities offering services including commercial banking, trust banking, securities, credit cards, consumer finance, asset management and leasing.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following.
- Acting as primary point of contact with corporate clients for all foreign exchange (FX) related topics.
- Drawing on internal and external sources to expand, promote and position MUFG's FX capabilities within the context of the broader client relationship, to maximize cross-sell opportunities and ensure optimal delivery of the group’s products and services in the market place.
- Operate in line with regulatory constraints and internal rules, regulations and policies.
We are looking for candidates with the following.
- Degree educated and/or equivalent level of relevant experience
- A minimum of 5 years experience in FX sales (not trading) covering the FraBeLux market
- Fluent French language skills (written and verbal)
- Exposure to Market Research (Macro and Technical)
- Risk Management expertise
- Proven knowledge of FX Options and Derivatives
- Foreign Exchange Execution
MUFG Bank, London branch (a member of MUFG, a global financial group) is committed to embracing diversity and building an inclusive culture where all employees are valued, respected and their opinions count. We support the principles of equality, diversity and inclusion in recruitment and employment, and oppose all forms of discrimination on the grounds of age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy and maternity, race, gender reassignment, religion or belief and marriage or civil partnership.
We make our recruitment decisions in a non-discriminatory manner in accordance with our commitment to identifying the right skills for the right role and our obligations under the law.