The role is a great opportunity to join a global special situations fund, who have been very active in the space throughout 2020 despite Covid-19. Over the past year they have deployed a considerable about of capital and have raised and new fund in the process. Hence they are actively looking to expand the team in London and continue there positive performance into 2021.
- Analysis Pan-European Distressed / Special situations Investment Opportunities across multiple sectors
- Prepare financial models, conduct comprehensive due diligence and perform in-depth investment analysis
- Prepare and present investment proposals
- Structure, execute and manage credit investments
- Maintain and build a contact networks - restructures, lawyers etc.
- 6+ years of experience with a minimum of 3 years within a buy side distressed / special situations credit role.
- Excellent investment analysis and financial modelling skills
- Proven transaction management and structuring skills
- Restructuring / workout experience advantageous
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong academic credentials
- European languages preferred but not essential