At Natixis, we create tailor-made solutions in Asset & Wealth management, Corporate and Investment banking, Insurance, and payments, with over 16,000 staff members in 38 countries.
At Natixis, you have a great opportunity to join an entrepreneurial, agile and growing organisation, and to be part of an inspiring team. We offer a competitive remuneration package and generous total reward package and as an inclusive employer, we are also open to considering flexible working arrangements. We continuously work to create an environment that promotes diversity and inclusion in all its forms, across gender, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity and background. We believe this creates equal opportunities for our employees - and better outcomes for our clients and communities
The ASF London team originates and executes LBO sponsor and corporate acquisition finance transactions in the UK, Germany, Benelux and Scandinavia.
* Working practice in a financial environment, preferably in the London based leverage finance / syndicated loans front office of a top ten lead arranging / lead arranger / book runner bank.
* Accuracy and attention to detail
* Ability to work within tight deadlines
* Ability to communicate and defend credit analysis and credit judgments clearly
* Good interpersonal skills
* Very good technical, numeracy and analytical skills