Lead Consultant, Investment Management
Our client, a global investment bank with a significant European footprint, hope to add to their Equity sales team in Dublin.
This role will offer the opportunity to work alongside two businesses within the Equity division of the bank in both Institutional Equities and Equity Derivatives.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Develop, maintain and enhance relationships with the European investor base.
- Provide coverage across a range of products including traditional equities, total return swaps & OTC options.
- Develop the Delta-1 and OTC vanilla options footprint with institutional and corporate clients in the region.
- Collaborate with other trading teams globally to structure trades & deals for the European investor base.
- Engage in complete trade lifecycle management of each trade.
- Contribute to the overall profitability of the business, through business development and enhancing the business offering to each investor.
Requirements of the Role:
- 5+ Years of experience within Equity Sales or Capital Markets
- Experience with BOTH Institutional Equities & Equity Derivatives
- Strong communication skills & an ability to develop relationships.
- An existing client base with European investors is advantageous.
To obtain a full job description and to discuss the role in confidence, please reach out to Tom on email@example.com or +353 87 198 8014.