A top tier insurance firm are seeking an experienced Compliance professional to join at the Vice President level.
- To ensure the business has in place robust and effective procedures to mitigate regulatory risk.
- To manage the relationship with regulators.
- Responsible for horizon scanning and identification of emerging regulatory issues.
- Consider the impact of any matters of concern or changes that arise, from regulators, the insurance market or European Commission.
- Manage breaches and complaints.
- To assist the Risk & Control Committee in maintaining a risk management framework.
- Provide day-to-day support to the Head of Compliance.
- Escalating major issues and/or highlighting where trends exist to the Head of Compliance.
- This role will suit a Compliance expert from an insurance broker background or similar.
- Consulting backgrounds also considered.
- Must have a solid understanding of the regulatory framework, particularly SMCR and ICOBS and their application within the business.
Salary: £55,000 - £60,000 plus bonuses and benefits package
Unfortunately this role does not offer visa sponsorship.