Key Deliverables include:
· Lead and deliver regular testing, thematic and ad-hoc reviews.
· Execute risk based monitoring reviews, undertake fieldwork and testing, conduct interviews with the relevant stakeholders/teams.
· Accurately document findings and assessments.
· Prepare draft report for discussion with the Senior Compliance Manager.
· Keep an accurate record of agreed action points and ensure these are completed within agreed deadlines.
· To assist in developing and implementing an effective compliance culture throughout the Company.
Skills and experience required:
· Previous experience working in monitoring and testing gained in a banking environment
· Strong regulatory compliance knowledge (i.e. FCA/PRA Handbook, Conduct Rules)