I am working with a top American investment bank who are looking to hire a Vice President for their Private Funds Group. This team provides capital raising and secondary advisory services to both General Partners and Limited Partners. They have had a particularly strong 2020 and are looking to grow their team.
The role will involve advising private equity funds on the selling of assets from their portfolio in order to provide liquidity for the fund to re-invest. You will execute secondary and other GP and LP led transactions from start to finish and advise on strategic aspects of deals whilst managing any challenges or issues.
- VP level or solid experience as a senior associate in the secondary advisory sector
- Advanced financial modelling skills
- Working knowledge of PE legal and regulatory frameworks
- Strong organisational and project management skills
- An additional European language would be preferred