Vice President-Digital Platform Product Manager- UI Platform
Digital Platform Product Manager- UI Platform- VP About J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader in Banking. The world's corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. The Corporate & Investment Bank supports our clients around the world providing strategic advice, raising capital and managing risk. Who we are
The Digital Platform & Services team is responsible for assessing emerging trends, technologies, electronic platforms, potential partnerships and building digital products - that could transform the way we, and our clients, do business. Our team consists of product managers, designers, developers and business representatives. The team is thoughtful in balancing due diligence with speed to market and creativity with discipline in order to produce best-in-class, efficient, thoughtful digital solutions for our clients. Why join?
This is a fascinating time in our industry. Complacency is not an option- our team embraces technology and innovation, knowing this is how we're going to thrive in the years to come. We are committed are looking for others with a similar mindset to join our journey.
Who are we hiring?
- Work on some of the most complex problems imaginable at the intersection of two dynamic industries: Finance and Technology
- Interact with unbelievably large and fascinating data currently not available anywhere else
- Develop products that can change the way our clients operate, and how Banking is done today
- Influence decisions on Market Strategy, Platform Strategy, Client Engagement/Adoption and implementing innovative technology based solutions
- Interact with other high-performing teams within JPM to inspire innovation and champion change throughout the bank
We are looking for an outstanding Product Manager with 5+ years of experience building and scaling developer framework products from concept to delivery.
What you will be working on?
- You have past development experience building high-quality, enterprise-level applications, understanding the nuances of a distributed development model within a large organization
- You have a strong understanding and appreciation for core services and products within a large, diverse organization.
- You have a programming background or have gained strong technical competency over the years
- You have experience in developing communication/collaboration products and executing adoption strategies
- You can build consensus amongst a wide range of partners including business owners, technology, operations, legal & compliance, marketing & sales
- You have a view on what it takes to build a scalable Digital Platform, shared components and services that can serve multiple distribution channels
- You have experience in organizing, researching and analyzing client needs. You bridge the technical and business worlds, ensuring we are building the right products with a combination of vision, market/user/competitor research and usage metrics
- You should have experience in Product Management discipline doing business analysis, market/user research, owning a roadmap, project management, business and project plans
- You are a team player and can roll your sleeves up when you need to, and also are able to lead and influence product conversations with all involved parties
- You have the ability to navigate a matrixed organization and the ability to influence peers by articulating the product offering and value to business partners
- You are preferably a Markets/Financial products expert, or have a good foundation in finance with the curiosity to quickly pick up subject matter expertise on a specific product set
- You are highly motivated, resilient and results-oriented. In the end, what matters to us is that when something needs to get done, people come to you to get it done
As part of the Digital Platform team, the Product Manager will partner with all lines of business within the CIB to continue strategic product development efforts including:
- Managing the developer framework product vision & strategy, roadmaps and product adoption within CIB
- Working in close partnership with all LOBs (Markets, Operations, Investment Banking, etc.) to ensure product roadmap is collectively aligned to the firms strategic vision, while being mindful of business requirements across the entirety of the CIB
- Partner with the Digital Platform Technology and team to ensure the product vision, roadmap and prioritization is clearly understood and efficiently executed
- Collaborate with the firms Design and User Experience teams, providing clear requirements derived from user research to develop a best-in-class platform offering
- Manage the functional and technical requirements of business stakeholders to support their core requirements