Venture Capital Fund Controller
- £55k - £65k + Bonus, Generous Benefits GBP
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Maldon Partners
- 14 Aug 18 2018-08-14
Role with leading venture capital fund manager, joining a team of 30 in a highly commercial fund control role reporting at board level
Maldon Partners are currently recruiting for a boutique venture capital investor based in the West End. Our client has a team of 30 based across London and New York and is searching for a funds financial controller to join their close knit team.
This represents an excellent opportunity to join a high growth business and be in the midst of their commercial activities with good exposure to the activities of the funds and you will be working closely with the investment managers.
Role responsibilities include but are not limited too:
- Preparation of quarterly management accounts and board papers for VCT board meetings;
- Collation and review of investment valuation papers for quarterly internal valuation meetings;
- Preparation of listed company annual accounts, half year reports and other periodic reporting;
- Provision of company secretarial services to the VCTs, supported by external advisers;
- Controlling year end audit process and liaison with auditors, tax advisors and VCT advisers;
- Assistance in preparation of fundraising prospectuses in accordance with UK listing rules;
- Developing accounting and administration reporting and control processes;
- Development of investor reporting;
- Ensuring integrity and timely analysis of investment information;
- Analysis and development of investment reporting function; and
Applicants should be qualified accountants with experience in Private Equity/Venture Capital accounting. You will be an excellent communicator comfortable reporting to senior board level.