Venture Business Developer
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Coaching Assembly
- 19 Sep 18 2018-09-19
This is a unique position to join a startup growing at a stellar rate in London as a Venture Business Developer. Our client has been experiencing incredible growth over the past 24month and is looking to beef up their team in London. They have a presence in Berlin, Paris and London.
➵ Our client
Our client is a fast-growing tech company, the first rating agency dedicated to innovative ventures. Their ratings help investors and large organisations to engage efficiently with start-ups and scale-ups.
➵ What you will do
You will enter the venture ecosystem in an international company with a unique position! As a Business Developer, you are in charge of making sure the all the Large Cap and MidCap UK companies, are clients and turn to be the Company addicts. Key task will include :
- Prospecting news targets and spread the word about the company
- Closing new deals with LargeCap and MidCap companies
- Managing your own client portfolio and Industries
- Representing the company during events and conferences
The package includes a fixed salary of depending on your level of experience and an incentive on performance.
➵ Why join
Make you grow… because the company grows;
They are at the center… of the start-up ecosystem;
They have experienced stellar growth for the last 24 months… and do not plan to change that in the next 240 ones!
They have incredible clients… and help them make strategic decisions.
➵ Who you are
- Experience: 2 to 4 years of experience in sales and/or business development with results showing your ability to develop and manage high margin businesses
- Education: Master degree in one of the top international university
- Fluent in English
Also, people say that you have:
- The ambition to turn a startup into a global leader ;
- Outstanding sales & interpersonal capabilities ;
- Real organizational skills ;Strong result-driven mentality ;
- Understanding and interest towards innovation and the startup ecosystem;