Valuations Resolutions Manager (6 months) in London | NatWest Group Careers
Join us as a Valuations Resolutions Manager
What you'll do
- In this high-profile role, you'll be driving the delivery of an appropriate approach to supporting the bank in its resolution readiness
- We'll look to you to work closely with other members of the Resolution Planning programme and with the business to deliver a robust self-assessment
- It's an opportunity to gain recognition and exposure for your skills in an inclusive and collaborative environment
- We're offering this role for a period of six months
You'll be driving improved self-assessment results along with other resolution and recovery planning teams. By supporting and driving our franchises and functions in their deliverables, you'll ensure that they can support are ready for resolution.
Key responsibilities include:
The skills you'll need
- Developing the Resolution Assessment framework, in-line with the policy and guidance from the Bank of England
- Making sure that the self-assessment of resolvability is well designed and executed effectively to provide a robust view of the bank's resolution readiness
- Designing and delivering the testing mechanisms for making sure that the self-assessment is an accurate and verified view of the resolution readiness
- Coordinating the input to the self-assessment across the bank and writing or editing the final document as appropriate
- Driving improvements to self-assessment results along with other resolution planning teams
To join us in this role, you'll need experience in developing self-assessment frameworks and in writing self-assessments and regulatory documents. You'll have the ability to drive delivery across pan-bank approaches, coupled with the ability to work collaboratively across all areas of the organisation.
In addition, you'll demonstrate:
- The ability to work with a broad range of stakeholders across the resolution team and the wider bank
- A creative mind-set to design new approaches and solve problems
- The ability to work as part of a team and deliver on broader Treasury and team objectives
- An analytical and structured approach to delivery
- The ability to present to and manage stakeholders, distilling complex concepts into clear decisions and actions
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you're eligible under the Disability Confident Scheme please contact us and we'll do everything we can to help.