- 35000 - 40000
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 12 Nov 18
I am currently recruiting for one of Europe’s largest Asset manager In the recruitment of a Valuations Analyst.
Responsibilities of the role include –
- To calculate valuations and unit prices for daily and weekly unitised pooled corporate pension funds.
- Reconcile fund tracking against market benchmarks
- To value and reconcile the LDI derivative funds
- To complete monthly valuations and reporting for segregated pension funds
- Weekly/monthly stock and market value reconciliations
- Preparing quarterly institutional investor reports
- Segregated fund weekly client reports
The successful candidate will have a good understanding of Valuations process gained from working in a similar role as well as a good understanding of different investment instruments. In return they are offering a salary of between £35,000 and £45,000 plus bonus and benefits.