Valuation Control - AVP
- GBP60000 - GBP75000 per annum GBP
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley
- 18 Sep 18 2018-09-18
A leading investment bank is looking for someone to join their Valuation Control Team
What will your responsibilities include?
- Supervision and oversight of P&L analysis and commentary
- Independent price verification and accounting disclosures
- Actively involved in Valuation adjustments
- Participation in business reviews, project development, and new trade analysis
- Oversee complex products in complex markets
What skills/competencies will you possess?
- Numerical degree or equivalent (Maths, Science or Engineering) would be an advantage
- ACA or other accountancy qualification or experience
- Interest or experience in coding - e.g. VBA
- Exposure to Fixed Income products and Emerging Markets preferable
- Knowledge of front to back and accounting essential
Interested applicants, please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.