- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Globalview Advisors
- 18 Apr 19
Globalview Advisors is seeking a dynamic team player to work with a dedicated group of professionals within their London office. Successful applicants will be expected to manage multiple valuation projects, as well as build and review financial models in connection with valuation of companies, intangible assets, and financial instruments.
The ideal candidate will have:
- a Master's degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics or an MBA from an accredited college/university
- 2-5 years of experience in valuations, corporate finance or transaction services role within an M&A boutique or major accounting firm;
- in-depth knowledge of valuation methods and techniques including DCF, comparable company analysis, option pricing methods, Monte Carlo simulations;
- CFA and/or Accountancy qualification;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills
Globalview Advisors is an international firm with offices in California and the United Kingdom. The firm specialises in providing financial valuations and transaction advisory services for publicly listed and privately owned/unquoted companies in the U.S., the U.K., Europe, Asia, and other locations globally.