- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Goodman Masson
VP or Associate M&A - TMT M&A (*ACA qualification required*)
Location: London, England, United Kingdom
A successful M&A boutique, headquartered in London with offices in the US, is seeking an Associate or VP due to growth. They are targeting a qualified ACA accountant with subsequent M&A experience.
This boutique offers high deal flow and an excellent track record with TMT and Media. It has an entrepreneurial setup and individuals receive high level exposure to deals and clients.
My client is targeting a Chartered Accountant (who has subsequently accrued strong M&A deal experience) and the successful candidate will most likely be in a mid-market M&A boutique or a Big M&A team and will be seeking more exposure and higher compensation.
- Working primarily on sell-side M&A transactions and some capital raises
- Day to day management of transactions which includes preparation of information memoranda, management presentations, valuation analysis and taking responsibility for preparation of information and client communications
- Valuation work and Financial modelling, including DCF and LBO analysis
- Contribution to marketing and business development opportunities
To qualify for the role you must have:
- Extensive sell-side M&A and IM experience
- You will be a qualified accountant (ACA preferred)
- Client focus, with ability and confidence to work quickly and establish effective working relationships
- TMT and Media sector experience is helpful
- Ability to undertake detailed financial/commercial analysis for inclusion in client reports
- Ability to develop, coach and motivate junior members of the team