Enfusion is a pioneer in developing innovative, native cloud investment management software, analytics, and managed services for asset managers and hedge funds around the globe. We underpin the investment operations of more than 500 fund managers from our nine global offices spanning four continents. Our unique, seamless, SaaS-based platform is reshaping the global investment operations landscape by removing traditional information boundaries and uniting the front-, middle- and back-office into one system, with one unified data set.
What You Will Do :
- Deliver/Exceed annual SaaS sales targets for a defined territory.
- Build and execute territory and Account-based sales strategies, collaborating with internal teams to drive deals to closure consistently and effectively.
- Lead the sales process from qualified leads through to close including: MEDDICC qualification, Executive presentations, Business Case/ROI development, proposal, and contract negotiation.
- Diligently track, update, manage and accurately forecast net new revenue in Salesforce
- Effectively and consistently build and manage your sales pipeline to ensure quarterly and annual revenue attainment.
- Validate solution fit with the scope of prospect’s needs and engage appropriate internal resources where necessary
- Maintain strong product knowledge of the full solutions suite and competitive offerings
- Fully understand prospect’s technology stack, buying process and stakeholder engagement (org chart and power-base) to accurately align selling/buying process
Who We Need :
- Experience in complex, Enterprise SaaS sales in FinTech space (Enterprise solutions and services to the front, middle and back offices of Asset Management, Insurance and/or Wealth Management firms preferred).
- Proven track record of achieving/exceeding revenue goals/quota
- Hungry, Humble, “Challenger Sale” prototype
- Proven ability/process of accurate pipeline and forecast management from initial lead to close
- Build, foster and maintain key strategic relationships within prospect accounts, including senior client relationships at CxO levels
- Ability to work within a collaborative environment to achieve results
- Strong investment industry knowledge and existing network of relationships
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Self-starter with attention to detail and strong time and territory management skills.