Selby Jennings is working on behalf of a cross-asset front office Trading Technology software vendor who are seeking a VP of sales to join their London office and spearhead new business sales throughout continental Europe with a specific focus on the Nordics and Netherlands region.
- Drive new business growth throughout Nordics and Netherlands, cold calling and prospecting new clients.
- Meet assigned annual sales quotas consistently
- Drive growth and share of wallet in selected existing clients, consistently maximizing existing revenue streams.
- Initiate and drive the sales cycle from first contact through to closing out deals - leveraging internal expertise where required
- Prepare and deliver customer presentations and demonstrations of the software, articulately and confidently.
- Be an expert in the technology, being able to consult clients in all aspects of the offering
- "Own" the territory internally, communicate market needs and development back to the sales team in order to align product development roadmap
- 5+ years selling trading technology solutions, ideally trade execution, trading infrastructure or order management systems.
- Strong cross-asset trading lifecycle knowledge from a software vendor.
- Strong, proven sales track record selling directly to senior business leads - Sales, Trading, COO and/or CTO
- Ability to work in an adaptable culture where responsibilities can be very diverse at times
- Strong negotiation skills