VP Wholesale Operational Risk Manager
- GBP70000 - GBP85000 per annum + Package + Bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Aston Carter Ltd
- 15 Dec 17 2017-12-15
VP Wholesale Operational Risk Manager Keywords: Operational Risk, Trading, Wholesale, 2LOD, 2nd Line of Defence, Governance, Frameworks, Policies, ICAAP My client is a global bank that require an experienced individual with a strong operational risk background, to set up and improve risk frameworks across the organisation, driving change where possible.
This is a highly visible role, sitting directly with the business and facing off to key stakeholders across the organisation. This is a perfect opportunity for someone looking for long term growth and autonomy to make the role your own.
- This is a key role that is responsible for developing and embedding the control framework, driving robust risk governance, ensuring alignment to Group Operational Risk Management Framework.
- Ensuring that key operational risks are identified to enable appropriate decision making and prompt Risk intervention where applicable.
- Developing and embedding the control framework, driving robust risk governance, ensuring alignment to Group Operational Risk Management Framework.
- Influence new operational risk business transformation initiatives, injecting a broad view to assess the level of strategic alignment and risk, and play a leading role in resolving any issues that arise.
- Face off to and engage with key stakeholders across global operations.
Key skills/competencies required:
- A strong 2nd Line of Defence (2LOD) Operational Risk background.
- Ideally exposure or knowledge of wholesale trading products. ability to motivate the team and deliver high quality results.
- Strong language skills with an ability to engage and manage senior individuals
- Good Knowledge of operational risk management methodologies
- Excellent client management skills, with the ability to build and develop networks and relationships with both external and internal clients and stakeholders.
Those that feel they are a strong candidate for the role should forward their CV's to csoan@astoncarter (.co.uk) or contact Carl on 0207 997 1008 to find out more.
Allegis Group Limited and Aston Carter Limited operate Employment Businesses and Agencies and are companies within the Allegis Group Inc. group of companies, the fourth largest staffing company in the world, (collectively referred to as the "Allegis Group"). TEKsystems and Aerotek are divisions of Allegis Group Limited. Applicant data will be treated in accordance with the Allegis Group's Privacy Notice http://www.allegisgroup.com/Privacy/Default.aspx). By submitting personal data to any company or division within the Allegis Group, the applicant is providing explicit consent to the use of such data by the Allegis Group and to the transfer of such data to and from the Allegis Group companies within the UK, Europe and outside the European Economic Area in connection with the fulfilment of the applicant's voluntary requests, and the fulfilment of other job opportunities that match the applicant's profile, and confirms that they may be contacted about such job opportunities.