VP Strategy, Investment Banking
- Excellent base and bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Greenwich Partners
- 21 Sep 17
Superb opportunity for a VP Strategy to join the corporate strategy team of this leading financial services firm
Our client is a leading investment bank and a big global name.
They have an internal strategy consulting team whose brief is to provide the CEO with strategic advice about the direction of the EMEA division, and to assist the MDs of the different business units with specific strategic projects. This would, inter alia, involve the writing of strategic plans and corporate development initiatives and the implementation of this throughout the bank alongside key stakeholders. Projects the team have worked on include new market entry, product development, regulatory analysis, commercial development.
It is a high profile role working at the very highest levels within the bank, with significant interaction at senior level.
The team has a great track record of developing people into line management positions throughout the bank.
We are interested in meeting people who will have a background as follows:
- project managers/ engagement managers with firms like McKinsey, Bain, The Boston Consulting Group, Oliver Wyman, Roland Berger and LEK
- strategy professionals with other banks or financial services firms. It is very likely that you will have gained experience at some stage within a leading consulting firm
- the successful candidate will probably have 7 -10 years experience
- you must have strong financial services experience