VP, Nordic Distribution Professional, Paris, France or London, UK
We are working with one of Europe's leading private markets companies. With almost ₠22 billion in assets under management, and 300 professionals and offices across Europe, Asia and America, they invest across multiple strategies in Private Equity, Debt and Real Assets.
As part of their growth plans, they are looking to hire a Vice President-level fundraising professional to cover the Nordic region. This person will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with institutional investors across Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Finland. Whilst they already have some investors in the region, they see the region as a real area for growth and a fantastic opportunity to expand the network locally.
The role can be based in one of the countries in the region, or in London or Paris. The preference would be for this person to spend time within the Paris office at first to enjoy proper integration with the team, culture and get to know the strategies in detail. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Research and identification of potential target investors
- Introduce the company brand and product range to the private markets investor community in the region
- Given the broad range of strategies available, you will be able to take a solutions approach to sales and bring an appropriate and relevant strategy to specific investors
- Introduce senior investment professionals when appropriate and oversee the investor diligence process through to completion and investment
- Manage ongoing established relationships and further grow AUM through cross-selling opportunities
- Engage internally with appropriate stakeholders to ensure a smooth investor experience
- Abide by internal processes and maintain CRM systems appropriately
- Experience engaging with Nordic investors from being part of a team distributing alternative investments to the region
- Experience working in private markets distribution teams, placement agents or broader asset managers with strong alternative product solutions
- Demonstrable technical understanding of private market strategies
- Experience selling private equity would be a plus