Join a bank for a global role focussed on delivering Capital Regulatory reporting enhancements, via implementing and maintaining an effective New Product Approval Process. This role will involve a regular interaction with the front office trading teams.
The primary focus is to review new products and renewals across the banks Financial Markets and all other banking businesses. To successfully implement, this will require reviewing of proposed booking model amendments, significant complex structured transactions and new payoffs.
- Qualified Accountant or strength in understanding accounting principles
- Technical grounding in the treatment of Regulatory Capital - Policy and or Regulatory Reporting
- Demonstrable understanding, direct or indirect, of Credit Risk (preferably reporting) and Risk Weighted Assets (RWA)
- Ability to present and influence in Regulatory interpretation forums
- Investment Banking product knowledge