- Very Competitive
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Hamlyn Williams
Leading M&A boutique hiring for good Tech Bankers
VP M&A Technology:
- Our client is a well-respected international technology-focused M&A boutique in London.
- The team work on high quality international cross-border deals; on a global scale with typically mid-market technology companies.
- Team now looking to hire a hands on VP with a wealth of experience working on buy-side and sell-side transactions, who has led transactions from origination to completion
- Opportunity to work on high quality Tech deals across Software/ Fin Tech/ Internet/Enterprise deals
- As a skilled M&A professional, you will have strongly developed analytical skills with the ability of producing written-style documents to the highest standard
- Work alongside a partner to be in-charge of the successful completion of sell-side, buy-side and fundraising transactions
- You will lead mid-market transactions from origination to completion.
- Comprehension of complex technology and being able to communicate this to a range of client is desirable however my client will provide a high number of TECH deals; execution experience is the most important skill needed
- At least 5 years' experience in the M&A transaction environment is needed.
- Ideal candidate will be VP/Associate Director or equivalent at a Corporate Finance house, mid-market boutique or accounting practice or private equity firm.
- A VP at this established and successful firm, requires somebody willing to work in a rapidly-growing M&A environment and entrepreneurial traits are necessary.
A fantastic opportunity to make the next step up and develop your career with a leading technology-focused M&A advisory firm. If you think you would be suitable for this position, please apply now to email@example.com