Our client, a leading international bank in London, are currently recruiting a VP, focused on originating and analysing Leveraged Finance transactions across EMEA.
Our client, a leading international bank in London, are currently recruiting a VP, focused on analysing and originate Leveraged Finance transactions across EMEA.
This role involves developing and structuring client relationships, as well as identifying new business opportunities
- Work alongside senior management to analyse the European Market and originate new business with existing and prospective clients
- In charge of portfolio analytics ancross acquisition and leveraged finance transactions
- Engage in assessing and making recommendations of proposals received from business development/product areas.
- Stay current with financial analysis and risk profile of the assigned sectors, borrowers and counterparties.
- Alert senior management of negative developments and trends for clients and segments within the assigned sectors.
- Support the coaching of junior team members.
- The ideal candidate should have excellent experience in leveraged finance, specifically taking responsibility for leading the leverage finance transaction process.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced analytical and technical skills balancing attention to detail and big picture decision making.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build partnerships with all colleagues.
- Possess a high degree of self-motivation, the ability to drive for results, and track record of setting and achieving goals and meeting schedules.
Desirable skills/Preferred Qualifications:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent professional qualification